Paving jobs are big investments, so you want to make sure you hire the most reliable, reputable contractor in your area. Seal Pro’s Hawaii in Honolulu, HI, experienced asphalt sealer and driveway repair specialists, recommend asking the following questions before settling on a paving company:
- How Long Have You Been In Business?The amount of experience a company has is a strong indicator of the quality of their work, and their ability to meet any challenges your project might present. A company that’s been around for a while will also be more likely to be in business if you need additional repairs later.
- What Parts Of The Job Are Most Important?By identifying which parts of the project are most essential, you can make sure you and the contractor are on the same page; this will also help you get a more accurate quote, which you can compare among different companies.
- What Unique Challenges Do You Foresee?This is a very useful question because it forces the contractor to think carefully through the job and identify any problems before they start working.
- What Does The Quote Include?Before hiring any contractor, you should always make sure there aren’t going to be any hidden fees or extra costs.
- Do You Have Any References?A contractor with a history of satisfied customers will be glad to offer you references.
Visit our Services page to see a full list of our asphalt repair services, or just call (808) 591-6086 to discuss your project with our experts today! We look forward to hearing from you.
The Seal Pros Hawaii Team